Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sushi Challenge 2009 (NCAA Bracket time...)

For four years Rich and I have held a NCAA bracket pool between the two of us; winner gets a sushi dinner, loser pays for it. And for the last four years I have won. So this year, like all of the others before - we filled out our brackets.

From the moment teams are announced, Rich does tons of research on the 65 teams (well, he probably doesn't spend much time on the play in teams), but he stays up all hours, planning and plotting where the teams should fall within his bracket. I, on the other hand, usually get around to looking at my bracket Wednesday night (last year early Thursday morning) and get my selections in.

Rich and I took off both Thursday and Friday from work so we could watch the games; our own mini-staycation. We don't plan on doing much, stopping at a few local sports bars, meeting up with friends and watching the games. It should be fun!!

No comments: