I got my first cell phone when I was 21. It was a Kyocera. Shortly after getting it, I left it in the car on a hot summer day and it never worked again. Thankfully I had purchased a warranty. My replacement was a Samsung flip phone and I used it for 3 years.
2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. I'm sure this wasn't the first book that was read to me, but it was the first that came to mind.
3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
A 1984 Toyota Cressida. It is my understanding this was Toyota's version of a Lexus. It was ahead of it's time when it came to features. It had automatic everything: locks, windows, side mirrors, rear-window defrost, locks. The car met an untimely death thanks to me, but I was very fortunate to be given such a great car when I turned 16!
4. Who was your hero growing up?
My mom. And she still is.
5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
I don't remember hating it.
6. What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
Second grade, wedge-cut with a perm.
Oh gosh. I've had a few. Usually someone I love dies in my dream and when I wake up, I (thankfully) remind myself it wasn't real. Not cool.
8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
I don't think I have any phobias. Though there are plenty of things I am not fond of such as: spiders, WORMS, rats and larvae.
9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
Cookie Monster. Right now all I want to do is eat a cookie. Om Nom nom nom!
10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
Gosh this one is really tough. There are a number of things I have accomplished that I am immensely proud of: summiting Mt. Whitney, running a marathon, baking my first yeast bread (seriously), passing Cell Biology and thus graduating from college, getting married to a wonderful man, having a loving family and being a parent to our dog, to name a few.