So I'm not back 'up and running' like I thought I'd be. I'm in a serious blogging rut and beyond lazy when it comes to uploading pictures. So... once I'm over that I'll be back? Maybe. On to the questions & answers.
1. What television character do you identify with?
Elaine Benes from Seinfeld; I certainly dance like her (unfortunately this is unintentional).
2. Describe your morning routine.
Alarm goes off. I hit snooze. Ten minutes later, my alarm goes off again. I hit snooze. (repeat multiple times). Finally I get out of bed, go to the bathroom, weigh myself and then brush my teeth. I start the shower (for whatever reason it takes a long time for hot water to reach our bathroom), then a few minutes and many gallons of water later, I shower. Next up: pick out clothes, dress, blow dry hair, apply make-up, take dog outside, fill water dish, fill food dish, grab work bag, purse and lunch bag and drive to work.
3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
During the work week, I almost exclusively pack a lunch. Occasionally I'll eat out. Generally those occurrences are more like lunch meetings w/ friends.
4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
Martha Stewart Living magazine, February 2003. This issue contained instsructions on how to knit. I don't knit nearly enough, but without this particular publication I wouldn't have picked up the skill.
5. Name your top three beauty products.
Face Lotion (w/ SPF, please); Eye Liner; Mascara
6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
Sing like I know the words.
7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
- My initial answer (considering distance from family and $$ are not factors): San Francisco/Sonoma County, CA
- Results from the quiz: # 1: Portland, OR
(2. Baltimore, MD; 3. Corvallis, Oregon; 4. Frederick, MD; 5. Charleston, WV; 6. Champaign-Urbana, IL; San Fran was #20)
- Based my answers, I think this assessment is fair. I've briefly visited Portland and considered it as my initial response to this question.
8. Are you waiting for something?
I'm looking forward to a few things: planning our next vacation, nice weather, flowers, spending time with friends and family.
9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
My uncle's property was searched by police, a SWAT team, 3 police K-9s and 1 bloodhound during a manhunt a few hours ago. The police think the fugitive ran through his yard. Crazy!!
10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
- Eat buffalo testicles. [I know that sounds random, but remember the show Fear Factor? They did it once and it was disgusting to watch. No, thanks. Actually there is a lot from that show I wouldn't do.]
- Anything that would cause me (or anyone else, for that matter) harm and/or pain.
- Traffick drugs or humans
Interested in playing too? Put your answers in the comments!!