Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: Rich's answers

Guest starring Rich. I started throwing these questions at him, and captured his answers. I think whoever wrote these questions has either recently watched Shawn of the Dead or read Pride and Predjudice and Zombies. [We did do this last week, but I wanted to re-read the answers before I published. It all seems fine so here goes...]

1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?"Get them in their eyes! Their weakness is in their eyes"
2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?"Take two Tylenol and call me in the morning. That's dumb... that's stupid... Call the doctor. If he's not available call Dr. McGillicuddy's... that's stupid too"
3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning."Day. I have a curfew"
4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?>"A semi-ak-glok-oozy-with an optional pump action" [me: how do you spell that?] "You aren't getting my humor... this is my best stuff here and you chose to ignore it." [Rich claims he was misquoted with the whole humor bit, but I thought it was funny.]
5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?"Is she hot? haha... stop it. You are typing this. You can erase that. I'm done playing" [me: I had accidentally skipped this question and had to come back to it. Good thing this was actually treated as the last one or we wouldn't have had the comic genius that is below. Rich jumps back in:] "You can erase that please. Can we change the old lady one? What's the question again?"
6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?KSTP [me: Rich's real answer was: "http://www.purelynicole.blogspot.com/", but I thought that was crazy-talk]
7. SHH! What was that noise?!"It's my deodorant" [me: Rich didn't realize we were still playing]
8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now? "That's kind of a dumb one... umm... happy hour"
9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people? "Hickey"
10. How does this story end? "It doesn't; there's a sequel"

1 comment:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

hahahaha...hilarious on so many levels!