I thought I would play this week and answer 10 (well, in this case there were eleven) questions. Hopefully I can add this to my weekly repertoire.
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Gosh, it sure is hard to choose. I've enjoyed the home made ice creams I've made. Especially the "Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches" - yeah... probably need to think of a shorter title for that one.
2. What is your earliest memory?
I remember laying on the couch with my mom when she was pregnant with my brother. I was 2.5-3 years old. As the months progressed, pretty soon there wasn't room for me along side her and I got bumped down by her feet. That was my spot for a long time after that, but I loved it!!
3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
I remember getting to help my mom bake when I was younger. I'd pull up a chair, stand on it and help her out. I also remember making Christmas cookies (she makes terrific spritz cookies) and decorating Valentine sugar cookies. Yum!
4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Yes, though not consistently - and oddly enough, I can't recall any specifics.
5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
Probably. Though again, nothing specific comes to mind.
6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Clothes. I would prefer to be clothed.
7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
I could live without chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream or brownies. Don't get me wrong, if you put one of those three things in front of me, I will eat them. Also, I will make them.
8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
I would love to travel Europe with my husband, including a long stay in Italy along the Amalfi coast.
9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
With all this talk about ice cream, I would love a large scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with really thick hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry.
10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
Quiet, but sweet.
11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
I've had both fruit pizza and dessert pizza and find both delightful. It's not something I traditionally go out of my way to make or purchase, but I will eat it and have been known to enjoy it. So I probably liked it.