Monday, February 1, 2010

This weekend, briefly

Our agenda this weekend was solely that we had no agenda and we welcomed these plans whole-heartedly.

::Enjoyed early mornings of leisure.
{Mrs. C + Sunrise}
::Caught up on 24.
::I spent time with my mom - erranding.
::Read.
::Dined.
{5-8 Lucy}
::Caught up on Grey's
[I am finally up to date after being more than several episodes behind. For whatever reason, I feel like capturing my opinions on the current couplings (yes. they cheat. a lot. I do not support that, but... this is TV and they are fake relationships.)
Izzie + Karev = Yuck. Love Izzie... dislike Karev. And for the record, I do not think he is a good man. BUT if they are not together, I want that to be Izzie's choice and no one elses.
Sloan + Little Grey = Like. Mark's throwing a bit of a double-standard right now, don't you think? Get back together!
Cristina + Owen = Eh. When they start kissing do you think they get hurt? They sure are forceful.
Arizona + Callie = Fine by me. Not too much to say about this one, other than: times have changed. A few years ago it would have been a HUGE deal to have two women kissing or taking showers together on Primetime. Now... well... I haven't heard anyone talking about it.
Derek + Meredith = love them! Still do. So glad they are married and the back and forth ceased.]

::Crafted
{craft component}

No comments: