1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one - what would it have been)?
I'm pretty sure I didn't have one but if I did, I forgot what it was. If I was to pick one now it would sound so incredibly sad, it's not even worth mentioning.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
No sports for me. I am not a 'natural athlete' as my brother once pointed out. However, I was in choir and ensemble 9-11 grade, if that counts for something.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
We were really looking forward to the trolley ride we took with the wedding party after the ceremony. I thought it was a fun way to explore the town, take some pictures and relax a bit too.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer - Bread, with olive oil & balsalmic vinegar for dipping
Soup - Tomato Basil, sans cream (or French Onion Soup)
Salad - Wedge Salad w/ tomatoes, bacon + blue cheese; blue cheese dressing on the side
Entree - Crab legs, Lobster, Steak, grilled asparagus + hollandaise, sauteed mushrooms, mac & cheese
Dessert - A scoop of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge on the side.
*Phew! This sure would be a LOT of food! And apparently I want to go to a steakhouse.
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
This one is kind of embarassing. I really like anything that plays on Delilah. When I work late, I love to drive home and listen to her program. The people who call in to confess their love? So cute! Plus I love the singable love songs.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
The Minnesota Vikings. I just really like football. I think it's a fun sport to watch, especially when they win.
My second favorite right now is the Minnesota Twins. Mostly because of the new stadium.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
Biggest Loser, I guess. Though I haven't watched this season.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
A combination, I guess? I'm not good at decorating. Our house definitely isn't modern, though it has some modern stuff. It's not classic either, in fact I'm not sure exactly what is classic. And it's not country, though I'm sure there's some of that too.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
From your standard (read: Dominos, Papa John's) pizza joint: I like a traditional crust pizza with red sauce, mushrooms, jalapenos and pineapple.
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Visiting Rich's family in WI.